Hi. I'm a 19 year old, and about three months ago I had unprotected sex... since then, I've gained some weight, in which I now have a small pouch on my stomach that was never there before, am hungry a lot more then normal, am extremely tired, the areas around my nipples are bigger, and more sensitive, and I also feel very interesting sensations in my stomach. I also need to urinate more often. The only problem is that I'm still having my period.... it's lighter then normal though, and not every time that I go to the bathroom do I bleed... it's sort of an on and off type thing that may last only about three to four days. It's been this way for the last two months, and I just took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative. I'm scheduled to see a gynocologist in a few weeks, but I'm worried that this might be a bad thing if I am pregnant and am bleeding, even though it's not like my normal period. The blood can still be pretty thick at times and in a fairly decent amount, but normally only for the first day, and even then for about half of it and only when I use the restroom.... Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Three months ago? And you have all those symptoms and you haven't done anything about this? Don't know what to tell you really. 

There are big possibilities that you are bleeding if you are pregnant or it could be that you are dealing with simple period symptoms but that your hormones go wild and that this is the main reason why do you have those problems.

But I still don't understand why you haven't go to see your gynecologist before. This could be a serious problem which requires a solution. 

When you have these problems and you don't go to see your doctor, I find you really irresponsible. 

I am having the same kind of thing. I am on the pill, I had unprotected sex back in July and I had taken a pill 17 hours late. I have had 2 normal periods the 2 months after, not late or lighter or anything then the last period I had was 13 hours late and lighter than normal. I took a pregnancy test 4 day before the first period and it was negative I then took another the day after this period finished, still negative. I have had no pregnancy symptoms, my breasts are not larger or anything but I am constantly bloated which looks like a pregnant belly. I never had this before I had unprotected sex.

Anyone know why or experienced similar?

Hi everyone. I am ninteen years old and I too is experiencing a similar case... I had unprotected sex during my ovulation timing. This was in December. I dont really know if he came in me or not. I think I'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms but Ive had two abnormal periods since then. Ive had two periods and each one lasted only a day. Negative test result. I have been sleeping more but I dont know if it can be depression too. Ive had stuffy nose and stuffy ear for a long time that wont go away. More discharge. Dizziness. Headaches. At first wasnt very hungry but last couple weeks extremley hungry. The biggest concern is my stomach is getting a bigger and I feel a weird sensation inside sometimes. Can I posibly be pregnant. Its just this instinct. Im scared to find out. HELP. Anyone felt this before?

Hi everyone. I'am 21 and me and my husband have been trying for several months to get pregent. i have to have had the same symptons, i have gain 10 pounds have got very dizzy even while i was in bed my periods have'nt really change except i go a least four days. they sometimes start out heavy end light or start out light and end light. my breast are sometimes sore every now and then i took a pregency test about a month ago and came out negitive. So my question is how do you no for sure or should i just go get check out? What if is all in my head and I"am really not pregent? what do u do?

I have been experiencing the same problem. My husband and I have been together for over 15 years, never protected sex and have never gotten pregnant. We tried an infertility specialist more than 5 years ago and nothing. Now something is strange, I get my period at the same time and my last one wasn't really any different however my stomache is getting bigger, just two weeks afterwards and I can barely fit into my clothes, many I can't even wear, clothes I have had for over 10 years I now can't even button. I told my husband I think I'm pregnant but he thinks I am just getting fat. My stomache is so big and I look like I'm pregnant but after so many years of trying and nothing and getting my period consistantly makes me wonder if I finally am. I have always been thin and now I look fat in my stomache area and at night I get so hungrey so I have had to get up and eat something just to fill the void. My stomache is not hard it feels mushy you can push on it and its like all of the sudden I have become fat after just two weeks after my period. I have read similar things would someone please write back some possible answers.

Hi. I am 22 years old, and my fiance and I have unprotected sex. My period was a few days late, and was only regular the first day. Thereafter, it's hardly a period. I have been tired all day, everyday for the past week. I tried getting more sleep, but it's not helping. My breasts are SO sore, and have gotten larger (not complaining) :), I also feel a weird feeling in my stomach. Not so much pain, but...I don't know. Also, I have headaches more often, and I am urinating a LOT! I haven't taken a test yet, but I just wanted people's opinions on what they think, and also what it could be if I'm not pregnant.

The same situation is happening to me. I am 22 years old, and my fiance and I have unprotected sex. I wouldn't mind at all if I were pregnant, but I'm just not sure if I am. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, but I've got some symptoms, and want to know for sure. For the past week, I have been so exhausted. I have tried getting more sleep, but it's not helping. I was a couple days late on my period, and then only had it for one day. Thereafter, it's been hardly anything. Plus, I am peeing like non-stop, and my breasts are sore and have grown...which I'm not complainingg about. :-) Another thing that I'm not sure about is some discharge. Is that a pregnancy symptom? I just wanted some opinions, and was also wondering what it may be if I end up not being pregnant.

First of all, I think you should all take a Home Pregnancy Test. Read the directions carefully as the consequence will be false result if you do not follow them carefully.

As for me, I have experienced the same things. I'm 20. 2-year relationship. Unprotected. Not on the pill. My last two periods were lighter than normal and lasted only 2 days instead of my usual 4 days. One time after intercourse, we noticed some bleeding. Fresh, red. Not heavy. After that, I was spotting for about 3 days. I took the Home Preg Test. Both negative results but I'm still going to see my doctor this week.

It's not that scary, everyone. Okay, well, it is. But it could be worse if you were pregnant and did not know it. So plan ahead of time and find out what your options are in terms of your pregnancy. You don't want to regret. If you're excited about your pregnancy, you can talk to a professional about caring for healthy pregnancy.

Good luck! Don't be scared. It's natural.

I am 20 yrs old and my and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of months now. I had to get my period on Sep 7, 2007 but got in on Sep 12. I only bled for that day and it wasn't even the entire day, more like half. My breast were very sensative in the begining of the month and have been very sick for about 2 1/2 weeks now. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. I have been pregnant before but it was very different. I found out i was pregnant right away and was feeling prtty good, like if i wasnt. I didnt go through the pregancy be cause I had lots of problems. I recently found out i have a cyst in my ovary.. Can I still get pregnant?? well since the 13th of this month i have not been bleeding, just a sort of dark color discharge... what can be happening?? i need some advise.. %-) plz if anyone has gone through this let me know what happened and what does it all mean??

Yeah same thing for me. But it would be really helpful if someone could post a response or an answer to these questions. I really don't have the time or money in my budget to go to the doctor and I took a home pregnancy test that showed a very faint negative. I've been pregant before and all the symptoms are here. But I missed my period the last time. I also miscarried. Same guy for two years, we thought maybe he was sterile. This time period, also social drinking and I smoke. Just wondering if there is even a possibilty of pregnacy or am I just sick? Any help in answering these questions would be greatly appreciated.

I wish I could help you. I'm going through the same thing. I would suggest that you try to save up some money or go to the free clinic if you have one in your area. Some women will still have bleeding(not an actual period) during pregnancy and tests can be wrong.
I am doing everything I am supposed to do in case I am pregnant. No drinking, no new activites, etc. I've also decided that I'll wait another month, take another test and, if it is negative and I have the same symptoms, I'll make an appointment with my dr. We are trying to get pregnant so its really not a big deal for us to find out now or later since I'm eating like I should, treating myself as if I am pregnant basically. Hope this helps.

Hey everyone. Im 18 and have the samething happening to me. I had unprotected sex a month half ago. The day after we had sex i got my period. And now im always feeling bloated. And my nipples hurt.I also have alot of the common symphtoms. I took an home pregnancy test. But it came out negative. my period was a week late.I got it though. idk if am or not.

Well, the same thing is happening to me, i was feeling sick to my stomach, my nipples are hurting, i have vomited morning and night, and i felt really bloated, today i started my period but it isn't the normal color and me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for 9 months now and it is really nerve racking, i'm chunky to begin with but i have been noticing my stomach has been getting a little bigger and i have been eating healthier so i should be losing weight not gaining it. Help....

WELL I BELIEVE U CAN BE PREGNANT CAUSE I HAD MISCARRIED BEFORE AS WELL. RIGHT AFTER U MISS CARRY YOUR BODY BECOMES VERY FERTILE. I DON'T THINK U ARE SICK BUT MAYBE PREGNANT. I SUGGEST U STOP SMOKING AND MAKE TIME OUT AND GO SEE A DOCTOR ASAP. WELL GOOD LUCK AND FEEL BETTER.javascript:emoticon(':-P')
Razz