Okay. I already know I am pregnant. My last normal period was at the end of march into april. In may it only last two days, very light, spotting. I don't know if that was a period or if it was implantation? How can you tell the difference.

during pregnancy bleeding or spotting never occurs normaly...in ur case i will suggest u to go to ur doctor without delay...

actually yes it does; I do know that much because of implantation of the uterus lining, often gets confused as a shorter period. which may cause women to bleed a little. I know that, but my main question was how can you tell the difference.

Bleeding can happen during pregnancy, this can be a sign of implantation or a sign of something more. Implantation bleeding is common however, it doesn't happen to everyone. I've read online a few times that implantation bleeding only lasts a day or two, it's just a small amount of blood that comes out. Like a period it can be accompanied by light cramping. I believe the main difference is the length and the flow. Implantation is usually light and short whereas a period is longer and heavier. I would try googling it and seeing what you can find. :-) congrats on the pregnancy!

hmm!!! bleeding can occur in normal pregnancy,coz of implantation and other cozes bt never coz of periods as during pregnancy HCG harmone interupts the harmone cycle....but here the blood is very scanty and brown in color,as compared to periods which is more in amount n is red in color.....if 1 is discharging fresh red blood wid lower abdomen pain,then should suspect miscarage or ectopic pregnancy!!!
i will searc about it for u, and let u know :-)