i am 21 years old, i already have kids but i have weird symptoms iv never had before and dont feel normal to me i am only 11 weeks pregnant at the moment. my symptoms include pain down right side of my back and on lower back it so painful i cant sleep, i am extremly nauseas all the time i cant eat anything everytime i try i just need to vomit, iv had this constant headache for 4 days so far, im extremly tired and my body aches all over, i keep having dizzy spells were my eyes will go kinda cloudy and the world spins, i have passed a few times, my lower neck aches as well. iv experienced hot flushes over my face though i dont think i realy have temp but my hands and feet are very cold. even though its like 33 degrees her. i just don t feel right and i cannot function properly i need to look after my other  kids but i just dont have the energy if any one has any idea what this is please tell me i just wana be able to sleep properly and get through my day without passing out.

If it's your first trimester it sounds normal...had great first pregnancy, got pregnant again when my daughter was 8 months, and I felt the same way...around 10 weeks my energy came back!! Good luck

Get your blood sugar and blood pressure tested. There are conditions you can get during pregnancy that are dangerous like preeclampsia and gestational diabetes. While these usually occur later in pregnancy, they can occur early on and they have some of the same symptoms you just described.