i need to know if there's other things that could cause pregnancy symptoms besides pregnancy?
for the past 3 and a half weeks or so i havent been feeling like myself. a couple weeks ago my breasts were extremely sore, i couldnt sleep because they hurt so bad & i actually noticed i could see the veins in them, everywhere. i can still see them, but they dont hurt anymore. i get pounding headaches every single day, to the point where they make me dizzy and nauseous.i get really tired throughout the day, i have no energy all i wanna do is lay around & go to sleep. ive been burping so much, i really think ive burped more in the past couple weeks than i have in the past couple months & i know some pregnant women tend to be more gassy than usual. i was getting nauseous about a week ago in the morning and at night,but i never threw up until yesterday. i threw up in the middle of the day for no reason. i didnt feel nauseous or anything, just a headache. ive had a little bit of discharge, not a lot. i go pee about every 2 or 3 hours. my lower back hurts a lot more (but i thought that didnt happen until later on in the pregnancy) & ive been feeling these butterflies in my stomach a lot lately, they come at random times i just keep getting this feeling in my stomach. ive been getting those a lot more in the past couple days. but i got my period on the 8th so i cant be pregnant right? it was nothing like any other period ive had before i had barely any cramps & when i did they were in my stomach for like a minute then they went away. normally i have cramps in my legs to the point that i cant walk & this month i felt fine. can anyone PLEASE help me figure out whats going on? thanks so much!

Did you had unprotected sex and if yes when and last month when was your period. How many days are you in your period

you could still be pregnant people can have there period when they are pregnant my om did