Hi, im a 22yr old mother of 1, i had sex 3 weeks ago now, with a virgin, and the condom came off inside of me, about 4 days after, i started to become extremely tired and feeling a little sick in the mornings, i was peeing alot more than normal and iv put on 10kg in 3 weeks, cuz i cant stop eating, iv had cravings for lots of sausages 2, iv had really bad heart burn, sore boobs, dizzyness, hot flushes and severe cramping and like a stabing pain on the left side of my overie, my period was 5days late, so i took a hpt, and it was negitive, i got my period the next day, which has basically been a normal period for me, but i want to know if its STILL POSSIBLE that i might be pregnant??? when i got my period, most of these symptoms went away, accept for the Hot flushes, and mood swings, and tiredness, i also have been very gassy and using my bowls alot better than normal... basically iv never ever had this problem b4, i just dont feel right, i never had any symptoms with my first child, only vomiting. so could some one please help me? i really need to put my mind at ease..

PMS would make you feel the way you did! Cravings, moodiness, and all the other symptoms! I'm gassy too around and during my periods and I do have more frequent bowel movements. I reckon you are not pregnant since you both got your period and tested negative and the symptoms went away with the period arrival.