Hi.

This is all going to sound so dumb, but I've always been told no question is a stupid question so here it goes.

I'm on birth control, but have a history of taking it at different times and forgetting a day or two. I had been off the pill for a good month and a half before I recently went back on a month ago. I hadn't had sex AT ALL during that time.  I had sex with my boyfriend on April 4th, late evening. He used a condom and the whole shabang. I got my period April 7th. That period continued throughout the entire week (started heavy, lightened up as the week went on) and ended with a weird sort of gunky, brown discharge. When I got that period, however, it was because I had forgotten to take my pill for two days and my body picked up the slack and I got my period. I'm currently taking my placebo pills and I once again have my period. The first few days were very heavy as usual. 

Now this is where y'all will think I'm crazy. I've been experiencing pregnancy symptoms. I've been bloated for almost a full week now, I'm constipated, and my boobs have been very heavy for the past few days. I obviously haven't experienced the typical warning sign of "no period" and I have had absolutely no nausea. I know these are also symptoms of PMS but I've never had these symptoms before. I'm also having weird "pains" in my lower abdomen around my belly button, and some lower back pains. I took a pregnancy test on April 15th and it was negative, but I'm still freaking out. I will most likely re-test in a few days.

Is there any off-chance I could be pregnant, or am I just ridiculously paranoid and having weird things happen to my body due to the hormones from my birth control?

hi, iv been through pregnancy 3 times and for my first 2 pregnancy had no symptoms like nausea cramps bloating the only thing is i didnt get my period but with my 3rd one i got morning sickness cramps. every woman has a different experience. and it also could be the fact that your not taking your birth control regularly that could be the case but im not ganna say its not possible that you could be pregnant cuz it is possible i think you should talk to a doctor about it.

Even though I've had my period for the past two weeks, do you still think it's possible? It's definitely been a real period too. It hasn't been light (so that rules out implantation bleeding) and I've for sure filled up heavy duty pads.

i think it is possible that your pregnant some woman do bleep but iv never had that problem it also could be your birth control maybe you should go to a doctor get tested for pregnancy and ask them about your birth control