Ive been with my boyfriend about a year , we have unprotected sex and normally im fine, i DO NOT get my period regularly ever. i do not know when i ovulate or any of that .. recently on june 23, 2011 i had sex in the pool , he did not pull out at all .. i heard you could not get pregnant in the pool .. im not sure if thats not true or not. 
its been Two weeks since weve done it and im not sure to take a pregnancy test or wait .. i havent had my period since last month and really dont know when im going to get it . 
im having really different symptoms then i normally do when i get my period, i think i know my body .. 
i dont wana scare myself but ive been really Nauseous,  ive been going to the bathroom alot , i have lots of gas, really tired i feel faint all the time , i can hardly sleep .. i have lower stomach and back pain , i really dont know what to think at this point ... and i dont wana waste my time taking a pregnancy test and getting my hopes up ... 
i need answers please can someone help me and let me know if i should take a pregnancy test or not ? 

If you have irregular periods and you and your boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time, than definitely there is a chance of pregnancy. And yes, you can get pregnant in the pool, from what you described happening. So, since it's been two weeks since than, taking pregnancy test any day now is a good idea - if your can't wait until your period, than pregnancy test are reliable some 15 days after the unprotected sex . But you really do have to stick to the rule to use first morning urine. If you are feeling this odd, than you have to look into every option.

if i take a pregnancy test in the morning and it comes out negtiave , could i still be preggo and it just be to early to tell ? 

I think you have a very good chance for getting an accurate result if it has been 15 days or more since the pool, but yes, in some cases the test doesn't detect pregnancy that would be, what, some two weeks. It's tougher since you can't rely on your period, but still, it can happen. So, most pregnancy tests are accurate as they can be at this point.