Lately I have noticed that something strange is happening to me. I have never experienced anything like this.
I have a feeling of hot flushes all over me every 2 hours and night sweats 3-4 times a night. I am having irregular periods but it was like that forever.
In addition, I’m very nervous and there are many things that bother me now, but it was never been like that before.
My friends told me that I might be experiencing some menapause signs but I couldn’t believe this is the reason. I am only 44 years old and I thought this happens only to middle age people.
Please tell me that this isn’t a real cause.

The symptoms that you described are very much classical menopausal symptoms. Some women experiencing more difficult signs like headaches, disturbed sleep, pounding chest and similar.
I can say you are lucky!
Right now, you hormones are going mad and this can cause severe hot flushes, night sweats and unpleasant mood swings.
In addition, one important thing is that it has no matter you’re 44 because it can happen to much more younger women. It varies from person to person.
Best therapy for your condition is HRT-hormone replacement therapy that will relieve your symptoms.
There is also some natural progesterone cream available that seems to be of benefit to some women. However regular exercise, a good diet, and relaxation can make your menopausal symptoms more bearable to live with.

I agree. A lot of us can't recognize the symptoms easily. Actually, I think that the biggest problem is that we don't want to see them or understand those symptoms. Anyway, some of the menopause symptoms are irregularly period, spotting, heavy bleeding, mood changes, night sweats, slow metabolism, weight gain, dry skin, tender breast, vaginal dryness during menopause, etc. Sure, we have to deal with the fact that some of those symptoms are very similar to some other issue, the flu for example, but I do believe that we are more tend to be nervous and different when we are going through the menopause. 

i am 51 and i am having hot flashes during the day i am always hot my air is running and ceiling fans are running and im still very hot i just stopped my period. my question where am i as far as menopause goes am i thru having periods and how long will these hot flashes and night sweats last

i had twins at 40 i am now 42 been in hospital with rapid heartbeat nov 2006 was told i had tachtyacardia rytham i am sure it is the menapause

I have headaches, light headedness. some times I can't see clearly from blurred eyesight. I feel like I'm falling because I'm unsteady my feet . I'm 44 years old. Should I see a doctor because of the headaches? Does anyone fell this way

I think I may be having menapause. Irregular periods. SAD all the time, Zoloft not working anymore. Cry all the time. Sick at my stomach.

could be , though symptoms are also the same if you had a thyroid problem , might be worth checking out

Don't feel like your alone, I have bad headaches,light headedness,severe dizzy epidsodes and crying jags, I haven't had a period in ten months I am 49.

IM HAVING HOT FLASHES NIGHT SWEATS, DIZZYNESS LIGHT HEADED, MOODY, SAD, CANT SLEEP, HEART POUNDS HEAVY, ON TOP OF THIS MENAPAUSE, MY 25 YR.OLD SON DIED NOV 25 O6 AND I DONT KNOW WHATS FROM WHAT??? IM DIEING FROM THE LOSS OF MY SON, AND IM GOING THROUGHT MENAPAUSE!! ITS CRAZY,

You need to visit your dr. My cousin had these symptoms and it was diabetes.

Another: Migranes

If this only last for a short time, TIA's come to mind as well.

You need to be diagnosed. It may be as simple as you needing glasses.

To all the ladies of 40 and 50's starting menopausal symptoms
Be glad that it is nothing but something natural.
I started my menopause at 43 having just remarried, and my new husband did not know what to do. I often felt like I was in a black tunnel. sweats, lack of sleep, depression etc . The worst symptoms went on for about 8 years. and then slowly faded over the next 6 years. Now I am 61 and almost all symptoms have disappeared except a bit of facial hair, slight heat in the night and the odd (once a month ) hot flush, sometimes a little dizziness..and unsteadiness...now that is a nuisance. however I am just glad, so glad it is nothing else.
You can of course get hormone replacement tablets from the doctor and its all over in twelve months...In retrospect I wish I had done that. Also it does not hurt now and again to take something so you get a good nights sleep. herbal teas on a regular basis do help. Keep yourself well detoxed and let body get on with its business.
Over and above all that except for a few injuries I am a very fit 61 year old widow, having nearly finished my third full (and I do most of it hands on ) renovation. My strength to do that heavy work is fading a little
I am opening a new business in just one week. so exciting A detox centre
Girls keep busy, this is an important key.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Quote:

yes I am 41 almost 42 and I'm having every symptom you are having.It sometimes scares me.You will gain weight have periods that come whenever they want and severe mood swings.I have not gotten treatment yet.I've been waiting on health insurance to start.I'm glad to know someone else is having these symtoms and I'm not alone.Although I'm sorry you are.

I am sorry to the mom that lost her son; I am starting to get spotting before my period second month this has happened and I will be 40 in july.

I AM EXPERIENCING ALL THE SYMPTONS DISCUSSED ON THIS SITE, AS WELL I HAVE A THYROID PROBLEM. ONE SITUATION I AM EXPERIENCING WHICH I DO NOT SEE MENTIONED IS MY SEX DRIVE HAS SUDDENLY INCREASED. . . I MEAN INCREASED. . . IT'S JUST ABOUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT, WHEN I AM FEELING WELL. (NOT THAT IT IS A PROBLEM) IS ANY ONE ELSE FEELING THIS WAY. I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN TO MY DOCTOR AND WE DISCUSS THE POSSIBLILY OF PRE - MENOPAUSE, BUT I DID NOT MENTION THIS. I AM 43 AND HAVE HAD 2 CHILDREN IN THE LAST 5 YEARS, AS WELL AS SOME REPRODUCTIVE SITUATIONS.