My boyfirend and I had sex during my 2nd day of my period. We had protection, but the condom broke and he came inside of me alot. I was heavally menstrating at the time, so i didnt really notice until it was to late. Nothing has been different with the remainder of my cycle, but I'm still worried. I know theres a low chance for pregnancy during menstration, but theres still a chance. I'm a perfectly heathly person with no problems health-wise. I am still scared to death of getting pregnant. The morning after pill is to expensive right now for me, so i guess my questions are

A. How likely is it that i could get pregnant?
B. When would be the most accurate to get a pregnancy test?

You can usually get the morning after pill or birth control for free from a local health department..They just bill you later...

Since you had sex during menstruation it is less likely you could becoem pregnant!

BUT you do need effective birth control, especially if you have no money! An aboriton is around 375$, childbirth and prenatal care is 15,000$....

Birth control is free at county health departments, and low cost at planned parnethood.