i had un-protected sex with my ex boyfriend 1 week ago and i think i may be pregnant, what can i do to know if i am without telling my parents and if i am how can i stop the baby? :-(

honey you need to tell your parents. this is not a decision that you need to make alone.
an abortion if that is what you decide will haunt you for the rest of your life

I have had 3 abortions, and I work in a lcinic and have a great education..THEY have not HAUNTED ME, ONLY allowed me to go to college and have a great life!You cannot Know how other people will react, only yourself.

To my teen friend here... Okay hun, here's the deal.. You would not necessarily be pregnant right now! You see, it takes 6-14 days AFTER sex for you to be pregnant, because the fertilized egg has to get to your uterus..It is a long journey, and slow! NOW IS TOO LATE for the morning after pill! But you could have taken it 5 days after sex!

You can take a pregnancy test, an early kind called FIRST response, about 5 days before you should get your period.

YOU NEED ABSOLUTELY NO Parental consent for abortion or birth control services, but unlike birth control, abortion is not always free and low cost.

To get an abortion without parental consent, you would see a judge(TOTALLY FREE, and an aboriton clinic would help you) and he would basically decide if you are mature enough to get an abortion. USUALLY they will say yes.

An abortion costs around 375$ Medicaid only pays for it in some states..
THERE IS FUNDING available! IF you have ANY MORE questions please feel free to ask!

Is it possible for the sperm to fertilize the egg the day after sex?? I was just wondering because i knew that im ovulating today and i had sex with my boyfriend yesterday..should i still take the morning after pill?

yes love you should still take the Morning after pill if it was unprotected

is it possible to be pregnant if i had unprotected sex on the 4th day of my period. its nt due till d 2nd of february n ovulation did not take place till d 16 of january n i did it on d 5th of january. am i pregnant? if i am wat should i do? im only 15