I have the same problem although me and my boyfriend did have unprotected sex. March 14th, 15th and 16th but all of them are rather short. He pulled out right when he starts to feel like ejaculating he pulls out and like 3-5 seconds before he actually does. And im sure he didnt cum in me and after he ejaculate we stop. so these are short. but i am still concerned about pre-cum. It is now April 6th and Ive had my period I believe the week after we had sex. The only symptom Im having is just like butterfly in my stomach not exactly like throwing up but probably close to that feeling. and I feel tired a lot of times but since i do work a lot and sleep late that's probably why. but i am still very concerned about me being pregnant because of the stomach part am i being too paranoid?? xDD

Women have gotten pregnant from the so called "pre-cum" or pre seminal fluid which contains live sperm. When you choose to have sex without protection you automatically run the risk of becomming pregnant or contracting an STD.
It takes a few minutes to run into the store and grab a pack of condoms. I am sure there is a planned parenthood in your area. They supply free condoms.
I hate to sound mean but i would be paranoid to if i kept on having unprotected sex. Why would you want to drive yourself crazy wondering all the time, unless you are trying to become pregnant.
If you got your period a week after you had sex and haven't done anything since, then i would feel safe to say your not pregnant,