Hi guys,

Recently my girlfriend and me were making out, she touched my penis just a little, I didnt ejaculate I don't even know if her hand touched the tip for sure. 20 minutes later she fingered herself. What are the chances? I'm really freaking out right now

I forgot to mention in those 20 minutes hands would of been moved around a lot and pretty much wiped. I've read the chances of being preggo from just withdrawl is about 5% surely all these other factors would bring that down significantly?

Just to add additionally again, Her hands would of been dry I'm pretty sure since they were moving over the 20 minutes also I urinated earlier so that would of killed any sperm that would of found its way into pre-cum right? Can someone really help me out here. I'm insanely scared.

I'm pretty sure that, if there were sperm in the pre-cum, it would have been killed within minutes, if not sooner. I don't think they would have survived exposure to the air for 20 minutes.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Hey,

Asugurl5 is right for you not to worry. The likelyhood of becoming pregnant from this is like 00.99999999%

(So tiny it would be a considered a medical miracle! :-D )

While I wouldn't assume the time sperm-cells can survive...(because in ideal conditions they can survive up to a few days, in lab-conditions for a couple of hours)...but since you didn't ejaculate, and didn't even practice withdrawl it's nearly impossible for this kind of situation to pose as a pregnancy risk. From this situation your girl friends hand would have to been completely wet, to actually pose as a signifigant risk.

Next time be sure to wash your hands with soap and hot water though, at the very least it keeps from spreading STis or STDs, and of course this paranoia ;-)

~ Frisky

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm still freaking out though. I really do think people should be educated more about this sort of stuff in school. I didn't even think about it at the time but only from Googling around afterwards I got spooked.

:-D

You know the funny thing is I have a college/a decently educated high school/middle school background, yet even through all the pain-staking hours of biology I went through (which involved both male and female reproduction) I still could get spooked by reading all the crud they come up with on the internet. The first time this kind of thing happened to me I didn't think about it so much, but then my mind came up with 'what if?' and a couple of hours later I was freaking out. While no studies have been shown, if you're already an anxious person, or have been raised in a household that you have concieved wouldn't be supportive of your reproductive choices (if an accident did our), I think you're probably more likely to freak-out.

However I think you're right that all school's today, and parents should cover all the bases with their children, butbecause nobody really ever thinks of these situations...and thinks "teen sexuality," is simply intercourse by pure definition alone...not only are they wrong but they never consider these more modest situations.

You should see how many "can I get pregnant from dry-humping?" posts there are. (Another highly unlikely situation, from highly freaked out anxious teens)

You're not alone man,

~ Frisky