Okay, so about 3 days ago me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex for about 5 minutes, give or take. Yes, I know it was a VERY stupid decision. Anyways, I pulled out before I could ejaculate and we were done. I put on my clothes and then I went home, but when I was changing my underwear I noticed that were drops/stains on my underwear and now i'm worried that she may have gotten pregnant from my pre-cum :-|. I had previously ejaculated little over a day before we had sex and I had urinated multiple times in between. Could she be pregnant from my pre-cum? Any information is helpful. Thank you :-)

Hi D,

There is always a chance of pregnancy with any sexual contact.

Did your precum contain sperm?  Unlikely given your description.  No sperm, no pregnancy.

Again, there's always a chance.

Always use protection.

Thank you very much. This helps relieve a little bit of my worry :D

Hey, d6tostado. To begin yes you can get your girlfriend pregnant from pre cum, its actually more likely to get her pregnant because of the amount of sperm you are holding before sexual activities. I've had many many cases were the female in fact did turn out being pregnant.Statistically there is a 87% chance she is pregnant and the chances rise the longer she goes without her period. Talk to her and find out some of this information, you can also get help from a doctor.

Community Administrator

Think back a sec. When did you last have sex PRIOR to the unprotected sex, including masturbation? Precum is most likely to contain sperm if the man already experienced an ejaculation a relatively short time beforehand.

everything will be okay, k? k

He last ejaculated "a little over a day before we had sex" and precum is considered not to contain sperm if he hasn't recently ejaculated.

Even when everything is "perfect" the odds of a woman getting pregnant during sex are about 20%, no where near 87%.

There is little chance of pregnancy but yes, it can happen.