:-( i take morphine twice a day. gabapentin 2-3 times a day as needed. diazepam as needed, 2-3 times a day. remeron 1 a day, at night, for sleep. i also am trying to stop smoking, recently within the last month I started haveing severe nausea, dr, dr,. nothing. so I found some cannibas for the nausea. im still sick, very week dizzy, no appettite, afraid to drive, I have no life. im so sick of being sick , i know i want to detox my body and soul, but dont know where to start, anyone that has been thru this please post a comment. im going down the creek!!!!!!

Hey there. It's been awhile since you posted, and I hope you are on a better path now, or still checking in here. I had a drug & alcohol problem last year and I want to recommend inpatient or outpatient drug & alcohol rehab to you (I did oupatient and for me it was 4x per week, weeknights and saturdays). If you check on your medical insurance card, you should have a mental health phone number, and they can steer you in the right direction. Prescription drug addiction needs to be medically managed, but you are not alone, and recovery is within reach for you, too. Keep your chin up and remember that your life is yours (not the drugs') and you *can* be your own best friend. When you regain your mental health and positive outlook, you will never want to look back. Best of luck!
Janet