I've been having pressure on the top right side of my head and it is sometimes accompanied by light sensitivity and slight dizziness. Also, I have had pressure on my abdomen right side that I sometimes also feel in my back. My stomach feels and I have pressure in the morning. I have had 3 gallbladder tests and a colonoscopy that were fine.

Get an ultrasound of your kidneys to detect any gross structural abnormalities. Have your eyes examined by an optometrist or an ophthalmologist. If the pressure on the right side of your head ever progresses to pain, then you may have a migraine headache. If the pain is always on the same side of your head, then one should consider the possibility of a brain tumor. Neurocysticercosis (caused by the larval tapeworm Taenia solium) may cause vague symptoms similar to what you had experienced on your head.