Hi Im 32 male and seem to be experiencing a slight pain/pressure feeling under my right side ribs. It could also be described as a feeling of fullness, if this makes sence. I fear that there is something serious going on like a tumer of somekind. This pain can go into the back. A sence of burning in the centre of my sterunm and back is also becoming a problem. I read about fatty liver disease and got pretty scared as one of the symptoms is memory loss, which I have also been experiencing. Please if anyone can help put my mined at rest.

Hi Richo,

It all seems very overwhelming. I am learning there are so many issues that can cause those types of symptoms. I hope by now you have called to make an appointment for some guidance.

Im having the same issues. About 6 weeks ago mine started with nausea after meals. Now its Upper right quard pain, nausea, pain in my shoulder blade. All my testing has come back normal. Endoscopy, HIDA scan, blood work and now a CT scan scheduled for tomorrow. Mine seems like it should be a gallbladder issues but the test are saying other wise.

Hope your pain is an easy fix. Keep us posted.

On the right side under the ribs is where the liver and gallbladder would be located. Pain in this area would be more likely the gallbladder but without knowing more about your physical condition it is hard to say. Fatty liver disease wouldn't be an issue so much unless you had a higher fat diet, or consumed a lot of junk food. The wisest course of action would be to make a appointment with your doctor and get checked out. Often changing the diet can make a big difference and eliminate the symptoms. Be well!

I was having this same problem. I went to the chiropractor and found out that my ribs got offset and that was causing that pressure. After about two visits to the chiropractor it left. It still comes back once in awhile and he just straightens me back out! Hope this helps!