I'm 16 and I have been recently diagnosed with a testicular varicocele on my left testicle.
For quite some time it seems that I've been having trouble to get an erection and when I do, it rarely becomes fully erect. When it does get fully hard, it starts to die down shortly after. It's beginning to become a real problem when my girlfriend and I have sex.

I was wondering if the varicocele could be related to this issue, as it may be possible to flow of blood is too congested and focused in my testicle?

Any response is appreciated.
Thanks.

hey i think my husband has the same issue it gets hard no prob but not all the way n he loses it for no reason and sometimes he doesnt even get to finish he is really frustated with it and most of the time he doesnt want to have sex b/c he is embarrassed about it and after sex he always says sorry n it makes me feel bad for him its not his fault

I know this was 4 years ago but I have the same problem... was wondering if u did anything to make it better or something. This problem suuucks!