Im a 21 year old male. I have a small lump on my right testicle. My girlfriend said it's probably a cyst. It doesn't hurt. I have one on my arm & I've had them before but never on my testicle. It feels like it's connected to my testicle. I know testicular cancer is connected to the testicle but can a cyst be connected? What could it be besides cancer?

Most testicle lumps occur because of an injury. However, birth defects and other factors can also cause lumps in the testicles.

Varicocele

This type of lump is the most common, occurring in about one in every seven men. Enlarged veins in the testicles cause varicocele lumps. They become more noticeable after puberty when blood flow increases in the fully developed testicles.

Hydrocele

A hydrocele testicular lump is caused by the buildup of fluid in the testicles. This type of testicular lump occurs in one to two out of every 100 newborn males.

Epididymal Cyst

An epididymal cyst or spermatocele occurs when the long, coiled tube behind the testicles (epididymis) becomes filled with sperm and cannot drain. This form of testicular lump affects up to one in three men, and most often resolves on its own.

Testicular Torsion

Testicular torsion occurs when the testicles become twisted, typically due to an injury or accident. This condition most often occurs in boys between the ages of 13 and 17, but can affect men of all ages. This is a medical emergency and requires urgent investigation and possible treatment.

Testicular Cancer

This is rare.

You may know more by checking out "99eyao", it provides online service for free, maybe you could consult their online doctors. 

Hope it helps!