Hi. I had sex with a girl. Two weeks after that my testicles started to ache. What is wrong with me? What could be the cause of testicle aches? What can I do at home to stop the pain?

Hi. There are many causes of testicle aches. They include injury, infection and testicular torsion. Testicular torsion is common in men between 10 and 20 years old. When it comes to infection, or inflammation, things are getting more serious. Some possible infection that could cause testicle aches includes epididymitis and orchitis. Epididymitis is caused by Chlamydia (STD). Hernia may cause aches in your testicles. Some other causes include varicocele, spermatocele and hydrocele. You should know some causes of testicle aches can cause infertility, if you don`t treat your problem. To reduce discomfort and swelling at home apply ice to the scrotum and take a warm bath. Try OTC pain killers, such as ibuprofen.

epididymitus is not always caused by STD, i have epididymitus and have had many tests including all STD tests at least once and they have all come back negative, others causes are urinary tract infections. Im no doctor so best to look it up, but an STD is not the only way to get epididymitus

just wanted to clear that up

My Situation has been so far, explained by an issue with the PROSTATE.

Will know more soon. Haveing Renal Imaging done Friday