I have this problem when I get an erection.The bottom of my left testicle has what feels to be a lump or a hard bit.Now when I don't have an erection it isn't there.I have been to see my family doctor and twice he has checked and says he doesn't feel anything.

He says it isn't something I shouldn't be concerned about.At the time I noticed it I did not know it only happened when I had an erection but he doesn't know that.It really worries me.It isn't painful or anything and I asked my doctor if there was some sort of scan or something I could get done just to make sure but he says there isn't one because of the tissue or something along those lines.

I decided to post here just to see if it was a problem someone else may have I couldn't find anything here related or that sounded the same.Am I worrying about nothing? Am I getting worked up over nothing if my doctor says it is ok.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Man honestly i've had this exact same thing too for seriously 2 years... I dont think its a big deal...

This is a new one on me.
I've never heard of such a lump appearing only with erection, unless you are saying that you are feeling the "root" of the penis where it is anchored in the groin UNDER the testes....

Most men can feel the base of there penis when erect, as it passes into the groin and the PC muscles that anchor it to the pelvis.

It is not the same as what you are describing.

Your doctor has already addressed this, and he has indicated that it is not something to be concerned about, correct? He's already declined to do an ultrasound, and possibly because he doesn't think the structure or tissue will show up.... OR, that he fears that it will damage some of the delicate structure in the testes?

Anyway,
You've had an answer from a medical person already, and I'm not sure that there is anything further that I could contribute.

Anyone else?

I have the same thing but on my right testicle. The lump only appears with an erection. I do howevever have many lumpy viens in there too and I can only imagine it is a vien on my testicle as is swells like the main part with blood during the erection.

I really don't think a doc is going to get me hard to check it are they?

Yeah, I recently noticed the same thing on my right testicle also only when I get an erection. I have been using opiates and have had some real constipation, and I wonder if this has anything to do with it. After taking a strainful bm, my testicles will be very sore. Don't know if that helps, but I'm glad to know someone else has had this

Hey mates, I am from Sydney Australia. I have the bump as well on my left testicle when I am erect. Only when I am erect though. When I am not erect I cannot find any trace of it at all. Then when I am erect I will feel. Wham! Right underneath the left testicle. I can never grab either as it seems to slide around alot. I have noticed this on and off since I was probably 16 or so. I am 33 now and am in good health. I have never brought it up to the doctor but I may do that shortly. The way the fist poster in this thread described it sounds EXACTLY like what I have.

i have the same thing but my balls get hard and shrink

i have the same thing... it might have something to do with the tubes behind the testicles and not the testicles themselves... just a theory though.

I stumbled across this site / post because I was looking for information on exactly the same thing.
I had noticed it a while ago and have since, twice, been given an ultra-sound on my nuts.
Though they didn't find anything, I still have a lump under my left nut - but only during erections (not when flacid).
I'm 41 y.o. now so I'm about due for my full-service tuneup (prostate/rectal) exam... so I'll probably have the Doc check my 'boys' one more time while he's at it (maybe insist on another ultra sound). Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!

I too stumbled upon this forum because I was searching for information for the same thing. I get a hard lump about the size of a skittle at the bottom of my right testicle, but only when I have an erection. I just noticed it the other day and it freaked me out. Everytime I was masturbating I would notice it and stop, and freak out again >.< but now I know its nothing to worry about and I feel a lot better.

Same here, but with both testicles. Do you all smoke pot and/or tobacco by any chance.

man, that is the same thing i am experiencing. i actually can feel the lump on both testicles but it is more noticeable on the left one. i can only presume it is a vein because i went to the doctor and he said he didnt feel anything (going to the doctor for something like that that i could not prove was weird, believe me). then they did ultrasound and they didnt find anything. i guess i'll wait and see what a doctor posts on this website.

Yeah i have this same problem and i have been to the doctor. i was worried there for a good month but still there is no answer on this page. i will admit i smoke pot on a daily to hourly basis but i dont think that is the problem. please reply back with an actual answer because when it comes to my friends down below i dont wan to take any chances

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM DURING ERECTION A LUMP AT THE BOTTOM OF MY LEFT TESTICLE, CAN A DOCTOR PLEASE EXPLAIN?

I have figured out it may be a bloodclot that occurs when you have an erection, but i have notived I have it also when I lift weights...