I have some questions and they concern my husband’s health. You see, these last couple of weeks he has definitely develop some kind of bladder condition.
Beside the fact that now he has urgent needs to urinate, both in the daytime and during the night- he also feel this strange tenderness in his pelvis. Just the other day, in the middle of sexual intercourse, he felt strong pain and we had to stop! A friend has told him that he has all the symptoms of some condition called interstitial cystitis.
He refuses to admit that there is any problem with his bladder.

You must talk again with your husband because –one thing is sure- the problems really is present.
A friend that mentioned this condition could not be sure about the diagnosis but I can tell you- he has all the common symptoms.
Interstitial cystitis is a chronic inflammation and irritation of bladder. No one really knows what’s causing it, but there are some theories that the bacteria could be responsible.
It can be treated with some diet changes, avoiding alcohol and smoking, bladder distention procedure, bladder training or medications such as pentosan polysulfate.