Hello, has anyone out there had any Bladder Problems while being allergic to Chicken? I'm also allegic to Banana's and tomatoe's. Thanks

never heard of bladder probs but with chicken i woul think its too serious to try

Not to chicken but to lager and beer, which causes pain and literally stops the flow of urine :-(

Banana is from the laytex family and tomatoe from the belladonna family. Eat greenhouse tomatoes where possible, I mean it could be GM toms that you are allergic to. I have a sore and itchy mouth after eating bananas even though I love the smell and taste- they don't like me. Chicken causes me to suffer acute dryness of the mouth and trouble breathing and lot muscus build up. Lamb causes a itchy rash all over the body where even the allergy medicines gave no relief. I am now a vegan :-)

Not saying this is you, but ongoing bladder problems which don't show an infection could be symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis. Naturally, if you only have a temporary problem after eating your chicken, then it's something else entirely. If your bladder problems are persistent, and if your doctor has thrown up his hands I would urge you to study up on IC. There is tons of information, much of it good, on the Internet.