I feel like I always have to urinate. Almost every hour.
I will list some of the reasons for frequent urge to urinate -
The most common causes of frequent urination are diabetes, pregnancy and prostate problems.Other causes of frequent urination include:
- Medication, for example diuretics
- Stroke, or other brain or nervous system condition
- Infection of the prostate gland (prostatitis)
- Enlarged prostate
- Kidney infection
- Tumor or mass in the pelvic area
- Interstitial cystitis (inflammation of the bladder wall)
- Overactive bladder syndrome (unexplained, uncontrolled bladder contractions)
- Cancer of the bladder
- Dysfunction of the bladder
- Bladder stones
- Urinary incontinence
- Abnormal opening (fistula) in the urinary tract
- Radiation of the pelvis, e.g., to treat cancer
- Diverticulitis (inflammation of diverticulosis, small, bulging sacs or pouches that can develop on the inner lining of the large intestine).
As you can see there are too many reasons for frequent urination. Please visit a doctor for correct evaluation and treatment.