Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I'm interested to find out more about the symptoms I'm experiencing right now.
You see, about a week ago, after one dinner, I started to suffer from bloated stomach. I didn’t know what could cause it but anyway- I didn’t pat too much attention on it. But the next day I felt unexplained pain and pressure in the bladder and pelvic area.
I have also started to suffer from poor urinary flow although I didn’t notices burning sensations while urinating. So, I don’t believe I have developed some usual urinary tract infection. What could be the cause and could it be connected somehow with my bloated stomach!?

Hello. I have just read your post and thinking about your symptoms- I have came to the one possible disorder you could developed- interstitial cystitis. Interstitial cystitis is a long-term inflammatory condition of the bladder. The most common symptom of interstitial cystitis is unexplained pain and pressure in pelvic region without standard urinary tract infection symptoms.
This condition is very difficult to diagnose because many things about it are unexplained. Symptoms you’ve mentioned, especially the pain, can come and go, feel like bladder spasms, can get worse during sexual intercourse, after eating certain foods, during emotional or physical distress, and during menstruation. Contact your GP for proper evaluation.

i have the same thing as u need to wee all the time feel constant pain in lower abdomen and feel i need to wee all the time i had a urine test came negative they said its stress but the consultant said he would put a camers in anyway i have been diagnosed with chronic bladder infection which is currable i have to take tablets for 3 months furolin i live in greece so their greek tablets

It's not possible to say what is wrong with you just from reading your post, but it sounds like you either have a pelvic infection of some kind (UTI, or an STD like chlamydia), or perhaps a reproductive system disease like endometriosis, rather than, for instance, something wrong with your bowels. 

If you want to have a bloated stomach cure, you're going to need to get a proper diagnosis first. In the meantime though, for bladder pain, it is always good to stay very well hydrated and drink cranberry juice. Don't assume it's just a UTI though. See your doctor. 

Read up on Endometriosis, see if you have more symptoms of this disease. If you do, then definitely go see your doc.

Sometime i have pain in my be pubic bone or bladder area during urination & it ends when I stop doing urin . this has happened 8 – 10 times during this year , it never happened before .

what i observed that this pain occurs ---

1) sometimes when i try to do urin even though there is no urge/presser to do it ( because i did it 1 or 2 hours ago ) , but because for going outside i just try if there is any thing left .

2) and sometimes when i try to do urin quickly because of some urgency ( may be for attending some phone call ) .

(for this reason i was suffeing from tension and as a result of this in recent days urin was coming frequently and sometime it becomes so urgent , - but this problem of urgency now is not very serious as it was . )

I take 3 – 4 liter of water daily , and go for urin 7- 8 times in a day and I have no urin problem in night .

i have also some back pain problem because of sitting long time in chair .

i am 32 years old male .

i donot know why this is happening .

i think the pain may be because of strain in bladder . and urgency of urin ( which is less now ) because of tension .

do any one have any idea , what i should do .

paul

You more than likely have UTI with frequency urgency and pain