Hello. I'm 42 year old male and I have some very important questions to make. You see, about a month ago my wife has been diagnosed with some strange muscle disorder called restless legs syndrome.
I really don’t know a lot about it but I know that she literally couldn’t rest at all, because her legs were hurting her.
She didn’t consider this to be something serious and never wanted to contact any doctor over it. Like I said, about a month ago- her symptoms get worse and she talked with her GP over it. He told us that we are probably talking about some restless legs syndrome but didn’t prescribe her any medications. So, can someone tell me more about prognosis for people with restless legs!

Hello. All I know about this syndrome is that people often don’t pay too much attention on it, although- it can be very unpleasant disorder.
I also know that it has nothing to do with her muscles but rather with her nerves, because this is one type of neuritis- nerve inflammation.
Treating this associated medical condition will alleviate many symptoms but, in most cases, the cause is unknown.
Supposedly, cutting down the caffeine, alcohol, and cigarettes may provide some relief.
Many doctors are also prescribing central nervous system depressants to treat symptoms and in most cases- prognosis is very good!

I'm wondering about some issues i have with my leggs.. Some nights my leggs will feel as though some unknown alien are in them. They dont hurt or burn, its more like a running orj floating feeling. I have time and time again tried to explain how the feeling is but i cant. All i do know is that if i dont move them or rub them i feel like i will go nuts. Sometimes i feel like it will drive me nuts. It only happens when i lay down for sleep and sometimes keeps me up all night. Lately ive noticed its even going to my arms..  Is this RLS ? Or a nerve issue?? Anyone who may know what im talking about your reponce is truely needed..... Thank you..