Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I'm using birth control pills to conceive at least five years now and with no success. I'm using Prometrium.
Beside the disappointments I'm experiencing constantly- I also must live with terrible side effects of these pills. When I was starting with these pills, someone has told me that my body needs some time to adjust on them and that after some time I will not suffer from any side effects. But this is not what is happening to me.
So, just the other day I have heard some great stuff about some pill called Ovulex and supposedly, this pill is causing no side effects at all but it is equally good as Prometrium.

Well, I'm also a long term user of these pills and right now I'm using this Ovulex pill, and you will not believe- but about two weeks ago I have found out that I'm pregnant. So, I will try to give you some information about them.
These pills are all-natural “vitamins/pills” which aid in the restoration and balancing of hormonal functions, nutritional deficiencies and physical problems in a woman's body.
But the main effect of them is that they help to extend ovulation cycles so that expecting mothers can ensure perfect conditions for their pregnancy. You have used some “heavy” pills, filled with hormones and that’s why you suffered from all these side effects. These are completely natural and have no harmful side effects.

HI im mandi ive been using birth controle for amost therr mounths but im haveing the side affects of being pragent i was just wondering what i do fi anyone can tell me whats going on i would really appraicte it thanks.