Hi, I have an easy question for you. We just started learning in school about human's anatomy, and we got to the blood vessels. To be honest, this entire world of organs, bones and muscles seems interesting to me, though a bit heavier than the other classes. Could you explain me the work of pulmonary blood vessels? Something is different here, but I did not grasp the point.

It is an easy question, but do not be afraid to ask anything you want to know about. Pulmonary blood vessels consist of arteries that go from the heart to the lungs and are the only arteries that carry blood with carbon dioxide. When the blood releases that carbon dioxide in lung capillary vessels, it receives oxygen from the same capillary vessels and start going toward heart, this time through pulmonary veins. Therefore, pulmonary veins are the only veins in our body that carry blood with oxygen. I think it is much clearer now.