Hello! I need some basic info about blood vessels arteries for my dad actually has been recently diagnosed with coronary artery disease so I now wonder if it has something to do with his blood vessels arteries for he was always having those visible veins in his lower part of the legs. And I would also like to hear what would be the best treatment for his blood vessels arteries that is for his coronary artery disease and what is that anyway? Thanks!

What your dad has is a heart disease and having such blood vessels arteries disease may easily turn into a serious heart attack-my dad had one last year and he was having problems with blood vessels arteries problems for having coronary artery disease means that blood vessels arteries are in fact somehow defected or better obstructed. So whenever these blood vessels are obstructed this way the most common consequence is atherosclerosis but nowdays it is very treatable that is preventable. Anyway your dad could also develop some other condition that is called angina usually manifested in sharp chest pain I know my dad sometimes takes nitroglycerin pill placing it under his tongue whenever he has serious chest pain that is also connected in fact with obstructed blood in blood vessels arteries.