Hello! Can somebody tell me some general info about blood vessels anatomy? You see I have this blood vessels problem for a long period of time – the thing is that I even stop wearing dresses and shorts for these veins and capillaries I have over my legs so I would like to know something more about blood vessels anatomy and how come I have this blood vessels problem? Thanks!

Well I know that blood vessels anatomy consists of arteries, capillaries and veins and each of them has a special rule in providing our vital organs with blood. So you have arteries that are taking the blood out from the hearth and the biggest artery is called aorta that takes the blood into smaller arteries and the smallest of these blood vessels are known as capillaries from where the blood goes into our veins and than back again to the heart. Anyway this is the way our blood vessels anatomy should work but it doesn't always work properly so in some cases you have blood vessels that have lost elasticity or smoothens and the result is similar to yours or the diagnose could be even worse –so whenever you think you have blood vessels problem you better check it out with your doc for sometimes the surgery is needed.