Can you help me out with my problem? My grandfather was recently at the hospital. He went there for his regular health check. Until now, everything was fine, but this time they had to do some additional tests. My parents told me that he has obstruction of heart blood vessels. What is that? How dangerous is it? How can I help him?

Well, you have not given us exact information on your grandfather's condition. Numerous conditions involve obstruction of heart blood vessels. Two most common types are insufficiency and stenosis. These conditions relate to pulmonal veins that brings blood from lungs to heart. In addition, there are several conditions that affect coronary arteries, the ones that are responsible for bringing nutritive materials to heart muscle. Each of these illnesses are very serious and should be treated immediately. Patients suffering from them could really need all the family support they can get.