Hi, I am a bit confused. I never really paid much attention to what I am about to ask you. My questions are regarding the blood vessels and circulation. How are these two connected? I heard that if blood vessels are tight, the blood pressure is high and if they are expanded the blood pressure is low. Can you tell me something more about this phenomenon?

Hi, blood vessels are used for carrying blood and throughout them blood circulates all over our body. They are divided in three groups: arteries, veins and capillaries. Arteries carry blood away from the heart. Capillaries connect them with veins and, at the end of the circulation, blood is sent back trough the veins to the heart. Blood vessels are also important indicators of some crucial data needed for diagnosis. Arteries, which are located near the surface of the skin, provide information about the pulse. Their contractions are in the same paste of the heart and their location allows us to, by placing fingers on them, easily measure the pulse. Blood pressure is also measured with the help of arteries and the process of circulation. It is true that, if the blood vessels are tight the blood pressure is high because our blood has less space to flow through and pressures the blood vessels more, and accordingly, if the blood vessels are expended the blood pressure is lower.

Good explanation.

I would add that our cardiovascular system consists of the heart, blood vessels, and the approximately about 5 liters of blood that the blood vessels transport. It is important to know that our blood is full of nutrients from the digestive system moves through the hepatic portal system to the liver. Now, when you do know all of that information, can you even imagine what is happening to our body when our blood circulation is not good when it is poor circulation

So, my advice is to eat healthily, measure your pulse every day, exercise. This all is going to prevent some issues in the future life.