Ive hard unprotected sex with this girl last night and when i went to sleep and woke up about 3 hours later woke up with really bad itchy tiny red spots on the side of my leg, pubic area and lower penis shaft. None on the head. I also shaved yesterday, what could it be? I highly doubt its an std because the girl seemed clean. How long does it take for an std to take place? I also had unprotected sex with another 2 girls in the last 2 weeks. Here is a picture, if you are under 18 dont click in. Sorry if im not suppose to include pictures but i need to know because the girl is coming back tonight and i don't want her to think i have stds. P.S I live in ireland, theres no many people with stds here.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

I didn't get to see a picture but it could be irritation from shaving..... Isnit possibly there are bed bugs or scabies where you live