I'm looking for any help identifying these in the picture. I have 4 or five small raised slightly lighter then flesh colored bumps on my penis head/under. They don't have any symptoms otherwise, though you can see the redness all around my head. I also have some burning while urinating and it's drippy after peeing. Any help would be so appreciated. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use      

Health Guru

Hi, how old are you and are you sexually active yet and how long ago did you first notice them?

Explain what you mean by drippy after you pee  more clearly and does it burn everytime you pee or just sometimes and is it around the urethra entrance it burns or deeper down inside the urethra?

Hey I'm 33 and yes, I'm sexually active. After I urinate and stops bit more comes out for in a large amout of dripping, for a few seconds. It seems to burn a little deeper and a little stinging at the tip. I'm mostly concerned with the bumps I have. When I un roll my foreskin they seem to be lined up with each other when I'm rolled. I first noticed them a mont ago or more. Thanks.

Health Guru
I read you other post you made and the burning and stinging could be something to do with the std still maybe it hasn't properly gone even though the test showed clear, as for the bumps I would advise you go get them checked out with your Dr if you have only recently noticed them and while there mention about the burning when you pee and the dribble after.