Hey guys I'm freaking out over here. I had very drunk unprotected sex with a random chick 2 nights ago. This morning I noticed I had a bunch of very small red bumps all over my penis head. I'm really hoping its not Herpes but idk. It's not itching and it doesn't hurt when I pee either. According to the chick she recently got tested and is also freaking out. I'm getting tested tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone has any idea of what it is ?

It's hard to say without seeing it.... Herpes takes several weeks generally to appear so if it is herpes you would not have gotten it from her in 2 days. It could be a contact dermatitis was she really wet did you fall asleep with your or is inside her?

I'm going to go get tested today.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Your link appears to be broken . Is it any better or worse today?

A few more little bumps showed up , I was not able to go get tested today but I will go tomorrow Morning for sure.I'm really nervous though like it doesn't itch or smell or anything. They just keep popping out.

It could be like a yeast infection or a bacterial infection. Are the bumps on your glans or your shaft? Are you circumcised ?