Hello. I'm 19 years old. I've been dating this girl for almost two months. We have sex. But recently I got these weird bumps on my penis... I don't know what they are. She has a yeast infection, but I read online that for me to have one too they would be on the tip. What could this be? I'm praying its nto herpes cause that means this b***h is cheating on me... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** ***explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

best guess is to go to the doctor and get tested. It looks bad enough that it could be an STD.

Oh god I hope not... Anyone have any other ideas? 

Hey there can you explain the bumps more to the itch burn or tingle? I would deff. Get them checked out because it could be herpes or molescum contagiosum. However this does not mean that she's cheating on you. Herpes can take 6mo or more to show up so it could have been from a previous sexual encounter.... have you wore protection when you had sex with her?

They don't feel like anything.. They're just there

hmmm they look like pimples.... did you shave recentlyn its har to believe ingrown hairs would be that far up on your shaft but i would still get it checked out

Yes ok shaved two days before this started on Friday. I don't think I shaved that high... I don't have a reason to. If that was the case how long would they be there for? 

They're starting to scab an itch on day three... What does this mean. I cannot go to the doctors until tomorrow on Monday.

What is it???