I'm 20 years old. I have only ever had oral sex with the same person. I have never had penetrative sex.

When looking VERY close to the head/tip of my penis, I see lots and tiny slightly raises skin coloured redish bumps. These have been freaking me out recently for some reason when I have been fine with them before. I am just wondering if they are normal...

Are you allowed to supply pictures on this forum as I would put one up.

Please let me know what you think...

Thanks

Sounds like fungal or something. Maybe the solution is to keep the area on the penis dry. You can try to use a small piece of toilet paper and wrap it around the head of the penis. this will dry up the area and the fungal wont arise as much.

when you exercise at the gym you can use a cream or ointment that is very thick. and after you shower you should dry up the area well and circle around another piece of paper around the head of the penis for a couple of hours

hope this will help. it works for me, better than going around with red dots and red areas on the penis 

Thanks for the reply. I'm not fully sure if it's fungal related... I think I've noticed it as far as I can remember.

On the chance that pictures are allowed, I have uploaded one and zoomed it in for better viewing. Would appreciate if anyone could tell me what they think. You can't notice these little things without looking very very close.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** 

Here is the IMG:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/penisux.png/

Thanks

Not really sure. It might be fungal. But if you have had it since birth it probably isnt. You should reaaly go see a doctor to have a lock at it. You should also try my method above

Do you think it could look like something STD related?

i dont know. all i know is i got this condition on my penis where my penis would swell up around the head of my penis and some creme fluid lookalike would gather around the head of the penis. i also got all these small red dots looking like blisters maybe. but all this was almost solved by drying out the head of the penis by using paper around it. it is off couyrse a problem, because when i am on roadtrips or camping or something the hygiene is not always that easy to keep 100 %. But i hope you find out what it is. Have you heard of balanitis by the way. That is what the doctor sai i had, even though my skin is not that tight he said that this could lead to fungus.

let me know what your doctor says about this. maybe he can help me as well. i am looking forward to let go of using toiletpaper every day to dry it up. it can sometime be a little embarrasing as well

hey there curiostrom,

What you have does not appear to be anything alarming. it looks like a fairly normal glans (head) to me. i do see the very tiny skin colored bumps you are talking about however, i think they are probably just a normal variation in your penis.

If you have had them for as long as you can remember and they havent gotten any bigger or irritating then i would not be to worried about them. thay are not an STD since you have had them before you have had any sexual contact.

if you want yo could always bring it up to your doctor at your next physical but at this point i would not freak out and make a special appointment unless you really want to.

hope this helps. let me know if  you have any more questions or concerns.

Also Pictures are allowed on this site as they can be VERY helpful tool in helping others but if the picture is graphic simply post the words WARNING GRAPHIC CONTET above the link.... this way others who do not wish to view such pictures will be warned.

Thanks again  

hey dont worry about this problem. if the bumps are not itching then that is normal and if they are itching then that must be fungal infection and so i will suggest you that you should see a doctor.

Not all STD's itch, burn, or show any signs.  You've seen the commercials and read the statistics: People with viruses(herpes, warts, HIV) show no symptoms for several months and even years.  True that it may just be an irritant caused from rubbing it dry without lotion or a lubricant, however, STD's can indeed spread through oral sex.  The person giving oral sex could have herpes or HPV which produces warts.  Just because your penis has never touched a vagina does not mean you cannot get infected with an STD.  If a woman who gives oral sex to a man  who has warts or herpes or HIV will more than likely pick up the virus.  The same woman who picks up the disease from oral sex can then give you oral sex and can pass it that way as well.  Hell, you can pick up an STD just by kissing someone.

It's 2012: educate yourself and go to the clinic.  They always have free brochures that you can take with you about every STD out there.

Yea i have the same m8 its nothing to worry about its from the girls dirty mouth :P is it itchy?