Okay. so. I went and visited my boyfriend this summer. One night, we had sex. Well. The condom was pretty much gone. He left his thing in there the whole time. btw, i just turned 16. Luckily, hs cousin gave us a pill. It was called Plan B or something. and the sooner you take it, the better it works. I took itas soon as we found out it broke. This happend like, June 14th. Well. Another night we decide to have sex, it broke again.. I took another one of those pills. This happend at like June 21st. I started getting scared, because if you take the pill too many times it can effect you haveing a kid later on in life. And i want a kid, just not now.. I was also scred because of 2 condoms breaking in like the same week, makeing the chance higher? Thats what i thot..  So like 2 weks after, i took a pregnancy test. It said i wasnt pregnant. We were happy and not scared no more. So. by the time it was like, June 30th. I got my period. It only lasted till July 2nd. I got scaed that the pregnancy test was wrong. because i heard that if you just got pregant, that you can still get some kind of a period. So i just ignored it. On July 4th, I took another test. It was one with a little rectangle shape, and an oval shape. It said if there was a line in both, its positve. But if the line is only i the oval, its negative.. I got a lne in the oval, and a faded line in the little rectangle shape.. I had my boyfriend call the company and they said that if it shows somewhat of a line, it is what it shows. :/  I got scared.. Really bad. around like, July 8th, i got an expensive pregnncy test. it came with 3. Really werd, but my friend thot she was prego at the time too lol.. so she took one, but i took one, it was negative. I took the other one a few days later to make sure. Still negative. :) I started peeing a lot. Like, more than usuall.. The side effect of the pills i took was change in the menstral thing. I got my period in the middle of the month, way too early. Again, only like 3 days.. So.. Now, it is August 16th. Im still kinda curious.. like, I have been eating more than usuall.. and i gained a little weight. Havent had my period yet, im waiting. I was thinking it was gonna be around the same time as last month? Thats whats scaring me.. My butt has gotten bigger :S  My mom keeps asking me if im pregnant. I told her no. She doesnt know i have a boyfriend.. She thinks hes my best friend. But idk. Just, theres nothing really to this story. But isnt it weird? I dont think im pregnant. I cant be. Im not. lol. If i am, Im NOT haveing an abortion. Never.. My boyfriend knows all about this. He said he will be there no matter what. I have been dateing him for a few years now. but idk. Dows anyonehave anythng to say about this?? It kinda confuses me.. Im just waiting for my period. Than i will b certain im not pregnant. But could there be a chance??...   QUESTIONS, THOUGHTS, ANSWERS! Anything!  will answer anything. im not shy. Just explain if this is normal?  Please. (: Thanks. Sorry its a lot to read :S

wow, well um. no your not pregnant. you took plan B pill each time after the sex, so there shouldnt be a way that you could be. but plan B will mess with your period for the next month or so, maybe more since u took 2 but idk. since youve taken so many tests then no you cant be. but since condoms keep breaking you should either not have sex anymore or you should get put on the pill.

I was on the pill for awhile, but i hate pills. Im gonna be starting to go on the shot. but i didnt get the chance to before i went to go see him. im gonna wait to be on the shot, before i have sex again.

It still messes with my period. This happend in June. And its almost November.. i use to get my period at the end of the month and the begining. like, the 27th till like the 3rd or something. but now i get it around the 12th and 16th..

Then it just moved your period. That's fine. Sometimes the season can change when you get your period. But your not pregnant, or else you would have gotten a positive test by now. Just be careful for now on.

your mom thinks he's your bestfriend yet you've been dating for a few years? now that's weird.