I've been dating my boyfriend for close to ten months now. We've been fooling around since about April. Whenever he would finger me in the beginning, everything was clean. About a month later though, everytime he would finger me it would turn a brownish red color. It's done this since then. It really baffles me. I'm still a virgin and I have only been fingered. I'm not on Birth Control and I'm not taking any type of medication. I keep myself clean and am not experiencing itchiness or redness. The discharge will be constant for a day or two and clear up back to it's natural state. As soon as we fool around though, it's goes back to the brownish reddish tint. I understand the red is blood because we don't do it often enough and I usually experience soreness. But the brown stuff really freaks me out, plus it's embarrassing. I've never been to a GYNO because I didn't want my mother to find out. Plus, I'm very shy and scared of what the outcome could really be. I plan to go to the doctor soon, but for now I'd really like some advice.

Your story is exactly like mine. I have been going out with my boyfriend for a little over nine months, and we have been fooling around. I am not on birth control, and I am a virgin. The only thing he's done is finger me, and I have been getting a brown discharge. I have been searching the internet up and down to see what it might be- I know I dont have any STDs, and I know I am not pregnant.

SOMEBODY please just let us know. I cant look through the internet any more- there's nothing.

i have the same problem and searched the internet,and found the following answer:
That brown discharge is just traces of blood. Seems he scratched you up inside during manual sex.

Next time, you should use a latex glove or finger cots (they're like condoms for your fingers) with lube so you don't get scratched again.

The scratches heal in a few days (NO TAMPONS NO FINGERS till you are totally healed), but avoid getting them too often 'cause they can get infected.

i know how worried you guys are and just wanted to tell you it's nothing serious!

i had my period on thee 6 to the 10 of this month and last night i start a light brown discharge and now its brown and red and i have been having sex.

hi, i have been experiencing some reddish brown discharge for two weeks now and it is making me scared. i started seeing it from the day my boy friend was fingering me... it hurts when i pee and i am still a virgin... i am supposed to see my period next week and took the home pregnancy test and it is supposed to be two vertical lines for it to be positive but this time it showed a horizontal line on the screen for about 5 secs and it dissappeared ;eaving it negative....... i am very afraid and need help as soon as possible,

o my goodness, this is CRAZY....i have been freaking out because the first story is EXACTLY like mine. i was trying to figure out if i hae written on this wall before that is who simialr it is. My boyfriend and i have had sex like once but it was like in and out one time. and we just had our 11 month anniversary today! in december was the first time we had "sex" and we were fooling around starting in like august of last year...then just since like march...everytime we fool around i bleed for like a day or two and it is also brownish red. I'm not on birth control either and it is sooo hard to stop fooling around but i know we have to until i figure out what this is...i actually just bawled to him tonight because i read that you could beceom sterile and was worried that i was becoming sterile and i wouldn't be able to give him children someday. So you guys think it could just be from him cutting me then?!?! cuz that would be a little less worrisome if that was all it was....please let me know....im scared to ask the docto about it especially when he is a male!!! thanks sooo much!!
Adrienne

I am still a virgin and I have only gone to 3rd base with my boyfriend. But i have noticed that for the past month i have been discharging a brown substance. It's lighter and more watery than period. i have no idea what it is. good thing i read these posts. because now at least i know, it might just be my boyfriend scratching me. thanks for the posts.

omg
i have it too.
well its light brown.
a slight odour.
nothing powerful.
my boyfriend fingered me and he scratched me.
well and he said tht there was as brown thing on his fingers.
and a slight smell.! HELP PLEASE! :-(
I dont want to be sick. Im a virgin, and im like perfectly healthy!

I would also suggest all of your boyfriends wash their hands well prior to manual penetration.

You don't know where their hands have been prior. JMO

Well i got the same problem, but i am not virgin and i fingered myself. In the next day i got some light brown blodd and it is till now (2 days). I am also very much worried.
No idea what it can be/

THE SAME WITH ME!
ive been looking all over the internet, bc the discharge scared me! on one site i even read if there is any trace of ejaculation on his finger and he fingers you..you can become pregnant. so i was extremely afraid. GOing o the obgyn isnt an option so i wish a dr can respond.

i have the same problem, and i have three other guys finger me before and my current boyfriend has done it and its only him and almost everytime except for maybe once and it doesnt hurt after or during. but its not reddish its just brown and i keep myself very clean so its not that. it freaks me out and i've told him to be gentle and but it just seems to keep happening.

I have the same problem, I'm a virgin, I was fingered and the first time I bled a lot so I just assumed I had broken my hymen then got my period right after. This second time though I'm having a brown discharge...it almost looks black, not a strong smell. I also have itchiness.
It could just be my irregular period doing something weird again, but I'm a little worried!! >.<

i have the same problem also, and i was reading how someone said not to use tampons or have manuel sex again until the scratches heal, but a day after i was fingered and sore I started my period and i HATE wearing pads so since im on my period do you think wearing tampons would be okay?then my scratches and stuff could heal after that? haha, i really need info, because i also don't go to a gyno, and i live with my dad so that'd be totally awkward to ask to go one, please reply. thank you.<3

UM sameeeeee thing except im not a virgin and i AM on birthcontrol...im very nervous and i bleed when he was fingering me, my blankets white and theres just random little blood dots. I AM SO NERVOUS. helllllpppp