It happened on the 23 th August, I bleed heavily after my boyfriend fingered me, I thought that was my mensturation, but it turns out to be a false alarm, the bleeding stopped a while later.
Yesterday , the 24 th , after I took a shower , some brownish thing came out from my vagina, it's sticky, it stopped right after , today, the 25 th some brownish thing came out again, it contained some kind of sticky thing that should be present during your mensturation , but it's brown colour, I'm just wondering maybe my boryfriend's fingernails are too long thats why he cut me internally , there's a wound so some brownish thing came out from my vagina, shows that its recovering.
Some kind of experience happened few months again, I also bleed heavily after my boyfriend fingered me, then some brownish sticky thing came out from my vagina, it last for nearly a week.
I'm just thinking what should I do in this situation.The most weird thing is , when my boyriend told me that I was bleeding, I didnt feel any pain , also till now eventhough some brownish thing kept coming out from my vagina, I didnt feel any pain or any uncomfortable , I really need some advice, hope someone can help thank you very much.
Also my breast are tender , It feels painful whenever you touches it , could that be implantation bleeding as my boyfriend fingered me on the 18 th and his sperm was on my stomach after he masterbate. He used tissue to cleaned it for me with his right hand as it contains sperm( he used his left hand to masterbate and right hand to fingered me) few minutes later he touched the exactly same place where his sperm were just now and he use his right handto fingered me, could I be pregnant from that ?( my stomach is already dry at that time , couldn't feel anything wet)

ok i got fingerd yesterday and to day iv got brown bloodn in my pants ..is it becasue he cut my vigina or becasue ..??? i dunno
i also gave him head and i got sperm in my mouth i spat it out on the bed sheets .... then i sat on the bed sheets with just a skirt on...can i get precnt from that i reli need help im a teenager ...?? :-(

Im also in the same situation .. my boyfriend fingered me like normal and i wanked him off but he came down my leg and i cant remember whether he used the same hand he fingered me with to touch it and he wipped his hand after it, but now i got like a brown discharge in my knickers .. what does this mean :| %-)

well i can you guys this much, your not pregnant. I'm gay and when my girllfriend fingers me the same ting happens. i know that this probably isnt too useful but dont worry about the pregnancy thing.

I am also lesbian, and when my girlfirend fingers me or I finger her the same thing happens. Both our fingernails are very short, so I don't think its a wound. When I used to have sex with men it never happened, but for some reason wheneever either of us gets fingered it does. I dont know what the cause is. i fanyone finds out, let me know

dont worry girls its fine.
you probably just broke the hymen.
you know the layer inside your vagina that you break when you're no longer a virgin?

sometimes when it rips it causes temporarily bleeding and that's fine.
your body will just have to get used to it you're all fine dont worry.
and there are many other ways you can break it too.
using tampons, doing rough sports.

I'm in the same boat here, and I was worried that something could have gotten on my boyfriends hands and then he fingered me and by some chance I ended up preggerz.

I hope to god thats not the case, but logically it sounds extremely unlikely that it would happen.

Also, I went to the gyno last week, and she said she felt like one of my ovaries was unusually large, could be cyst or something. So that may be triggering my brownish discharge i dunno.

By the way, the hymen is located on the outside of the vagina, not the inside, which is a common misconception. Fingering may still stretch/break it as there is a lot of movement and your hymen may be larger than some others, so more prone to "breaking".

My boyfriend fingered me really hard around the time i was due for my period. I was getting close to the big O, when i pushed him out of me. He had blood on his fingers so i thought i got my period. I put a tampon in then I started getting this weird feeling inside my vagina..It felt like i had to pee, or something needed to squirt out from it. I thought it was just the tampon so i took it out.. but the feeling continued. When i got home the feeling was so unbearable.. i put my finger in my vagina and i found a lump sort of thing. it felt like something from inside my body was pushing into outside wall of my vagina. I didnt know if maybe this is something swollen.. but whatever it is seems to be pushing one wall of my vagina into the other.. around my g spot which was the cause of this pain/feeling. I'm really scared ..Does anyone know what this is? Is it something to do with my period?

Guest wrote:

you can't get pregnant from that.
you can only get pregnant if he nuts inside of you.

semen dies after about 30 seconds from being outside his penis or our vagina's.

idkk about the blood or anything.
the best i can tell yall is to go to your gyno & get tested.

oh & use lotion for the dry tummy. =)

actually thats incorrect. you can get pregnant even if he doesnt cum inside you, sperm can travel if theyre close enough to the opening of the vagina. and sperm can live for between 20 minutes and 1 hour outside of the body. thats why it's always a good idea to wash off with mild soap and water if youre worried about that type of situation =]

Anytime there is not enough lubrication the small blood vessels in the vagina have a tendency to bleed.
As for the brown discharge, that is most likely the hymen.
Next time use some water based lube, don't use oil based.
I hope i was a help

I have a situation similar to the one above. I was having sex with my boyfriend, and I started bleeding - no pain or anything. Mind you, this isn't the first time I've had sex, so it wasn't the hymen ripping. I thought I had started my period, but no blood came out after that incident. This was a few days ago. There is now a brownish discharge coming out.

Is this something I should be worried about?

Thanks.

That it not true. He doesn't have to cum inside you for you to get pregnant if he gets it on his hand then fingers you with the same hand you can get pregnant.

For your information... sperm can live up to 3 days inside of your body.

dont worry about this, this happens when the cervix is touched at the top of your vagina it happens to me still and i am in my 30s and have kids, the reason its brown is that it is blood that has taken a while to come out, blood is usually bright red it goes dark browny/red when it is old. it mixes or coats your vaginal secretions which is the browny goey stuff you might find. i have been to doc with this and this is what i was told. so.... you get fingered or have sex penis/finger hits off cervix which is entrance to your womb and it bleeds a little some blood comes out straight away some stays inside comes out later or over few days and if your usual discharge is at its thick stage the blood will colour this and come out also..... hope this helps!

wait so your saying you can get pregant if he cums inside your mouth.....cause thats not what im thinking