Hello, I have a joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis. My legs hurt every day, so I went to doctor, and he prescribed me relafen. Does anyone use this drug, and knows something about its effectiveness?

Hi, I used relafen for a while, because of my menstrual cramps. It was effective, but now I found something better for my condition. Anyway, you can get relafen only with a prescription, and use it with or without food. You can start with 500mg twice a day, or with 1000mg taken as a single dose. Later you can increase it a little, but only if this dose becomes ineffective. About the side effects, I know of some cases when people had ulcerations, abdominal pain, cramping and nausea. Ulcers or internal bleeding can occur also, so you should occasionally visit your doctor just in case. My sister almost took relafen too, but fortunately, I found out on time that people who are allergic to aspirin, like her, shouldn’t use this drug.