I would like to know if it is safe to use if i fall pregnant or will it have an effect on getting pregnant at all? Can I only do cardio for weightloss with this product. :-) ?

Have you asked anyone or read something about this thing before you started using it? You are using medicine is given to horses with respiratory problems (and the same dose), it is on the official doping list and it’s not approved by FDA. When you hear all that you usually think that there must be some reason for those people to make it illegal for human use. I mean, you shouldn’t even take aspirin during pregnancy, let alone some horse medicine. Clenbuterol is so called “fat burner” which means that it elevates heart rate and internal body temperature even when the person is not physically active and that’s the reason why it’s not safe for use – it simply pushes your heart and metabolism way too far and your body is just not built to take that for a very long time, and bad stuff it does to your heart is usually irreversible. So, really, is all of this worth it? Does it have any effect?

Go to a bodybuilding forum and ask this question......they will answer it, they won't just tell you not to do it. They will give all the facts, which you can use to make educated decisions. Don't just go by what Rev. Goodie2shoes says.