Hi. I'm 29 year and I have big problems with being overweight. The biggest problem is that I'm very depressed about it and in my attacks of depression- I eat and drink even more.
I have tried several diet programs but none of them could help me. So, I have started using antidepressants and I have used them for about two months but everybody knows that they have side-effects which make taking them in the long-term unreasonable. I'm aware that this isn’t the definite solution.
Could anyone help me because I can't find my way out of this magic circle?

I know what you are talking about because my wife has found her self in a similar situation last year.
A good friend of us recommended her some Relora antidepressant therapy. Relora is a unique combination of plant extracts proven to combat stress and anxiety. The real mechanism is that these plants normalize hormone levels associated with stress-induced weight gain and eating or drinking behavior.
The main thing about it that it causes almost non side effects except mild diarrhea and slight sedation in first days of using.
My wife, like I said, has been using it for about two months and her depression and stress problems were gone as well as the obesity problem.