So, my husband and I got fat after 7 days in thermal in Slovenia. I can’t describe you, but we had a wonderful time. And, as you can see, the food was amazing to. He gained 12 pounds, and I gained 9 pounds. Yes, it is really too much for seven days. Now, we are betting in vacation who will lose those extra pounds.

I don’t know what his plan is, and I don’t care, lol :) but I am considering to use relora capsules.

I need a little help from you guys – does relora capsules really work for weight loss?

Thank you very much! 

Hey there,

Hahah, lol, ladies spite is really the best thing ever, right? With this attitude, you are going to lose your pounds :) I was using this product, so I can talk, right? :) Those capsules were recommended to me by a friend, and she was so worried about my stress level, because of my job three years ago. I started to take those capsules because of the stress, and I didn’t expect that I will lose my pounds that soon. But, that happened. I don’t know how much time do you have to lose your pounds, but I have lost 13 pounds in three months.I was happy with the result! 

It is a nice mission, I have to say :) Good luck, I am definitely on your side :) My sister just bought some Relora capsules today. She really hopes that those capsules will help in lowering her cortisol level, reducing stress, and of course, losing her weight. She called me today. She took her first pill, and she told me that after a half an hour, she had some headache, but nothing bad. I mean, that is something that is normal, right?

Now, we need to wait and see will those capsules will work in her case.

If you have any suggestion, tell me, please.

Thank you!

Hey there,

Ha ha ha, lol. Thank you very much, I hope that I am going to win this one, because I really want to lose my weight as soon as possible. I really don’t feel comfortable :/

I am going to start using those capsules today, I mean, I can’t prolong this anymore, right?

So, I am going to see what is going to happen in my case.

I don’t know any about my husband’s diet pills, and I don’t care. I really wish to lose my weight, so I am going to see what is going to happen in a next few days.Thank you very much for your support and your informations!