Hey there,

Without consulting her doctor, my wife bought relora capsules for weight loss. Things are getting worse because my little sister, she is 19 years old saw that, and now, she wants to use those pills as well. I am totally against this one, because I think that consulting with doctor is an option that we should not avoid. I don’t know what to do. They don’t want to see the doctor, because they have heard that those pills are good.I don’t know much about it, so I was wondering can you tell me what are main ingredients of relora capsules for weight loss?Thank you! 

Of course, I agree with you. That is not a option! Doctor is the option, always! It doesn’t matter are those pills safe or not. They say that this is natural, but you can never tell. That is the main problem and one more reason to consult the doctor. I don’t know are those ingredients main, but relora capsules for weight loss contain gelatin, glycerin and water. It may also include cellulose or magnesium stearate, or even silica to provide shape to the soft gel capsules.

As I told you, I don’t know are they the main, but they are in those capsules.

Good luck! 

Hello everyone,

Yes, those are the main ingredients, but there are more ingredients that you should know about. Those are other ingredients :) So, in Relora capsules there is also rice flour, cellulose, magnesium stearate, but vegetable source.

So, when you look at bigger picture, you will see that those ingredients are pretty healthy, but it doesn’t matter, I think that you should visit your doctor anyway, when you are planning to use some diet pills. That is what I think and I know that this is correct. Doctor always needs to be first option.

Good luck with it!

I hope that it will work! 

Thank you! Yes, I do know how important is to visit doctor, but I can’t do much about it, when she doesn’t want to do something. I am not so scared about my wife, to be honest with you, because she tried almost every diet pills that exist. But, I am a worried about my sister, because she is young, she is in puberty, she is woundable and I really want to help her.

I think that I should talk to my wife and tell her how I fell.

Maybe she will have some impact on my little sis.

Thank you very much for your support.

Have a nice day!