Is there nay herb for fatigue, anxiety and depression? I have problems with my parents since they retired. They refuse any help or to see a doctor and I believe that mom is severely depressed and dad become anxious. He also suffers from fatigue occasionally. I was thinking to try helping them with some herb medicine. I believe that they will accept that. The problem is that I do not know much about it. I was hoping for some answers here.

Herbal medicine has a long history, and holds a valuable place in the treatment of mental/emotional disorders such as anxiety and depression as well as the vast majority of health problem. Within the herbal kingdom there are many nervous system relaxants/ sedatives primarily used for their anti-anxiety effect: Valerian, kava kava, hops, passion flower, chamomile, and Linden blossom. It is believed that herbs, which contain volatile oils, can directly affect the limbic system of the brain and induce a more relaxed state and St. John's wort is the best known of the anti-depressant herbs. I have used Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus Sentiocosus) to control stress.

Hi, I've used Relora for all the same symptons and it works... my friend's daughter who was diagnosed as depressed started taking it and within a couple of weeks she was whistling during her chores.... it's all natural and sometimes referred to as "vacation in a bottle". There are warnings on the label to not take if on meds... do your research and talk to your physician.