Hi everyone,

I am a little bit worried about my wife. She is so into relora capsules. I don’t know why, but she is telling me that this is something the best that she found on the market. OK, if that can help her, I am just fine about this, but I am a little bit concerned, because I saw a couple of days ago that she was feeling really weak, she had some headaches, and she knock out. I think that this is because of those diet capsules, but she is keep telling me that she is a little bit tired :/ I don’t know what to think. Can you tell me what are side – effects of relora capsules? 

Hi everyone,

Of course that there are some side – effects. When you use some diet pills, you can only expect to meet some side effect, but that is totally normal. But, some side – effects can be discussed, at first place. So, the possible side – effects or relora capsules are headaches, maybe decreased blood pressure, rapid heart rate, etc.

Now, I don’t know what could be with your wife, maybe she was right, maybe she is just tired, but you should check this as well. Did you see any progress? For how long she is using those diet pills?

We are here to help you! 

Hey thank you,

She is going to visit her doctor, because she was talking to her friend, and she told her that there are some minor side effects, and that she should visit doctor because she really works a lot and she is always tired.

I was reading a little bit about this, and I also saw that there are some side – effects, but they are not that big and hard as well.

I don’t know what to do, because I know that she won’t stop using  relora capsules, everyone can see some results.

Thank you very much!Have a nice day!