Hey there,

My brother is getting married in three months. His future lady is so nice, but she is under so much stress lately, so she gained some pounds. She wants to lose it before her wedding day, and I am sure that she will be able to do that soon. She wants to start using relora weight loss capsules. But, the main problem was when she was telling thin to her future mother in law.

She told her that she is silly, because those capsules cause addiction.I don’t know about it, but I was wondering, what do you think? Is this possible? 

Why not she use Xenical 120 mg  or Obelit 120mg it is really very effctive to lose weight.

Hey there,

I really don’t know. To be completely honest with you, I have never heard about those weight loss pills, but I have heard about relora weight loss capsules. Is there any reason why you recommend those diet pills? You have experience with it and with relora as well? If you do, can you tell me do you know is this true – does relora weight loss capsules cause addiction?

I am worried about her, I don’t want this to happen to her, but I really do want her to lose her weight.

Thank you for your comment! 

Enjoy your day! 

Good day,

When it comes about Relora weight loss capsules, you have to be really careful. Those weight loss pills are so unpredictable and you can never tell. While my friend Sophia was using them, she didn’t consult her doctor. Of course, the result were side – effects. So, even though it is listed as non-narcotic or non-sedative medication, it also helps in insomnia and its range of actions. So, basically, there is some kind of addiction, but I don’t know can this be stopped somehow.

So, it is best for her to visit her doctor.

What do you guys think?

Hi NeverlandLady,

I never heard about relora capsules before, so that''s why I am not suggest you. And those medicines I mentioned in my previous post is really very effective, one of friend also take this medicine to lose weight if you want know more about these capsules 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use