wondering what thet chances are for my gf to get pregnate we got caught in the moment and i rubbed my penis on her vagina (both where naked) and i think i might have went in maybe a cm... she has not ever been fingered before and is only 16 (im 17) so i dont even think that skin thing inside her has broken but she is in swimming so it could have i did not feel anything come out but precum was starting to come out as we where driving to a spot to park it lasted about 15 mins and all we did was rub together but i remember feeling my penis clipping on a hole or it could be the inner lips... she was on her 14th day of her cycle. almost exactly 70 hours after that i got her the plan b pill (morning after) and she took that and took the other exxactly 12 hours later wondering the chances?? i know there could be but with the pill and the fact she hasent had anything up there ever could it happen?

The morning after pill is very effective, and your activity sounds low risk for pregnancy.

Have you talked to her about regular brith control..maybe? NO parental consent is needed! Planned Parenthood has low cost and free services for teens, so money is not too much of a worry.

Hmm i think it would be a good idea but where do you get it at? and i know it's low risk and stuff but im really scared i mean i have a whole life ahead of me and in my mind having a kid will ruin it and she alrdy said shes not getting a abortion so idk what to do is there anything else i can do to lower the risk or should i just hope for the best and if she is not pregnate where do i get the pills is there a site where i can find out where the places are or can i just goto the hospital or w/e and get them

You do not go to a hospital for birth control pills.

Birth control pills are pills a woman takes EVERY SINGLE DAY to prevent pregnancy.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD

plannedparenthood.com You add the http yourself on your browser, okay?

YOUR G/F needs to have an EXAM by the PP doctors and get a prescription for the pill.

IF YOU ARE NOT READY to be a father, you should ALWAYS USE A CONDOM! You cannot always trust women to take the pill, but you can trust yourself to use a condom.

the same thing happened to me. the guy rubbed his penis of my vagina for maybe a couple seconds. I took next choice 10 hrs later just to be sure. I got fingered later that night after having taken both pills. I know this might sound dumb, but does getting fingered affect the pills working?