Saturday was my birthday, and so I and a friend of a friend got pretty smashed, connected well, and and basically did everything but intercourse early saturday morning. I kept my underwear on, but he pretty roughly fingered me, even though I was strangely really dry the entire time. He ejaculated on my stomach after a while, and then went to get cleaned up. I think I rubbed the sperm on my body in a poor attempt to clean it up, but like an id**t tried masturbating again because I hadn't orgasmed, and fingered myself shallowly to try to get some wetness. No go, still dry.

I've been taking Apri (BC) since December last year. My periods have been fairly on time (sometimes 2-4 days late). The only time recently I forgot a pill was friday night because we were obviously out drinking. I continued regularly since then.

This morning, four days after fooling around, it looked like a light flow. Not super bright red, more like pink. Later in the day it was still pink and a little brown with a clot. My period shouldn't start for another 9-10 days. I am a virgin and this is the first sexual activity I've ever done. I'm 26, a little overweight, and I've been suffering from bad bronchitis for a few weeks. I've also had a ton of stress recently, on top of a birthday roadtrip while sick.

I know the chance of being pregnant is pretty low, but my period hasn't done this in a few years. It was fairly regularly even before the pill. I'm wondering if I should go to Planned Parenthood and ask for Plan B just to be safe. My parents will withdraw their support if I am pregnant so I'm a little terrified.