PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS --- the other day me and my gf were in the moment and i was rubbing my penis on her clit. im pretty sure i had precum on the tip and she was wet. i was just rubbing on her clit and then i fingered her, real deep. she is a virgin. she is expected to get her period the 27th, this incident happened on the 25th. she still didnt get it. however, last month she was expecting it on the the 24th and she was 3 days late. now were going to wait for the next 4 days for her to get her period, if she doesnt she will get a pt. please can you get pregnant from precum?  please help me and tell me what the chances of her being pregnant are. thanks.

No way to know exactly how much of a chance there is, but there is a slim one. You're doing the right thing by waiting and then taking a test :-D

my friends are telling me that were both paranoid and there is nothing to worry about. were 16 so these last couple of days have been pretty stressful. she still didnt get it but were hopin for the best. is there annny pill she can take after like 5 days? and i heard that if you get too stressed out you can miss your period. is that true?

Yes thats true, but i can see where your stress is coming from with your age and all. And unfortunately theres no pill after 5 days. Good luck!

yes this was a few months ago but just incase someone has the same crisis then i know you would like an answer =] my gf got her period a week and a half later and shes not pregnant.

Great to hear the good news ! :-D

The same thing happened to me, my fbw and I did it Saturday but her fingered me first before he did that. I wasn't penatrated and I'm a virgin too... and I think there might have been a drop of precum on his tip.

I'm starting to free really weird and dizzy, but I think that might be paranoia kicking in... if you worry about being sick... you make yourself sick, right?

So there's no telling when my period is supposed to be coming because it's changed it's cycle from every 21 days to ...21 one month, then 22, 23, 24 days...Going by my old cycle I was supposed to come on today but I guess if it's doing that weird pattern I guess it could come this week or next week.

I'm freaking out... going into trances.. not being able to sleep.... it's horrible. I feel like tearing my hair out... I'm going crazy!!!

yea the other day we did the same thing again (i know its stupid but you cant help it when your in the moment) and i just wiped the precum of my penis before i rubbed on her. we didnt worry about it and we both said its gonna be fine and ofcourse she got her period on time. paranoia kicks in, trust me

My boyfriend and I did not have sex but there was a tiny drop of precum on the tip of his penis that touched my clit, I wiped it away RIGHT away. I am still worried and paranoid. Apparently sperm is very tiny and fast and I'm a wreck. Also this was one day after my period completely ended. I have never had sex before and don't plan on ever doing anything like that again until I am married. One other thing, does chlorine kill sperm? Please answer fast

Haha thank you I'm in a really similar predicament, actually like exactly the same, weird

A week and a half before a period is not a fertile time.
So your situation is also a week and a half before a period?

What happened afterwards?

PLEASE I NEED HELP URGENTLY

So me and my gf were making iut then i proceed to take my penis out then i rubbed on her clit there was some precum on it but i peed directly before doing this. Then i fingered her is she pregnant? PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS Because shes been eating a lot lately and she was nauseous this morning PLEASE HELP

The likelihood of pregnancy is low, but possible if it happened at a fertile time, but you provide no data.

1. What date did this happen?
  2. What were the start dates of her previous 6 periods?
  3. What date do you expect her next period to start?

This happened on the 11 today is the 16. Her period starts every last week of the month. Shes supposed to have her period on the 28 or 29 or the 30